We're Staying Open
6th January 2021
We are privileged to be able to remain open during the third national lockdown. Our aim is to provide the safest possible environment for our customers and staff during this difficult time.
We do ask that you continue to follow our guidelines when visiting:
- Sanitise your hands before entering and wear a face covering at all times.
- Keep a safe distance from other customers and staff.
- Adhere to the one way systems we have in place.
- Please only handle goods you intend to buy.
- Please pay contactless where possible.
- Remain behind the safety screens at the tills and give our staff the distance to scan your items safely.
The Food To Go counter will be stocked daily with freshly baked treats and savouries!
We also have takeaway food and drinks available from our converted Citroen Van and Hot Food Kiosk.
Mon-Sat 9am-3pm & Sun 10am-3pm
Drinks available until 4pm everyday
- Breakfast sandwiches (Vegan/GF opt)
- Homemade Steak & Potato Pie with mashed potatoes, mushy peas & gravy (enjoy on site or pop it in the oven when you get home for an easy and delicious tea!