We are now open!
Thank you to all our customers who have visited over the past week! We've had some really positive feedback from our customers regarding the measures we have put in place:
"Great service today social distancing in place staff really helpful."
"Very impressed with all the social distancing measures in place and the lovely staff we have missed you all..."
"Although it appears busy, I felt it was really well organised and safety conscious. Everyone was really polite, some wore masks and queuing more than bearable."
Food To Go:
Food To Go has now reopened and stocked daily with lots of homemade treats.
Our garden furniture has been selling fast! We only have limited stock left in store, so come down and take a look before it’s all gone. Please also note, the 10% offer has now expired.
The Garden Centre is full of colour with Geraniums, Begonias, Busy Lizzies & lots more.
We’re in regular contact with the police, who are visiting frequently to make sure our measures are effective and safe. We need your cooperation to make this work, so please adhere to the following guidelines we have in place when visiting:
- Only a limited number of customers allowed inside, so please be patient as there may be a queue to enter.
- Maximum of 2 people allowed from the same household to shop together
- One way system to limit dwelling & keep movement throughout.
- Increased cleaning & disinfectant measures.
- No dogs allowed, except assistance dogs.
- Potting Shed & Garden Restaurant will remain closed until further notice.